Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cash Flow Quadrant

"I'm often asked why I recommend multi level marketing, especially when I'm not in network marketing business myself.

I'm like many people, early on, I had a very negative or close-minded attitude toward network marketing system.

But I've changed my mind. I've opened up the way to think, and I looked into the network marketing industry.

And I found some things that are extremely beneficial, especially for those people who look for changes from E and S to B and I in the Cash Flow Quadrant. Many people would not go to the B Quadrant because they are afraid of rejection. Multilevel marketing teaches you how to handle your own fears, fear of rejection, and build that self-confidence. That's essential for the B Quadrant."  READ MORE.. HERE!

PayPal for Business - Accept credit cards in just minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Many people would not go to the B Quadrant because they are afraid of rejection. Multi level marketing teaches you how to handle your own fears, fear of rejection, and build that self-confidence. That's essential for the B Quadrant."

    ReplyDelete